[CMake] Updated WinCE CMakefiles

Andreas Pokorny andreas.pokorny at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 09:11:13 EDT 2008

Hello Clemens,

2008/9/30 Clemens Arth <clemens.arth at gmx.at>:
> [...] I further modified your WinCE.cmake(-cl) configuration to
> WM5.cmake(-cl) to contain additional flags needed. Also a cached variable
> PLATFORM_SDKS is used that selects only those platforms from the set of all
> platforms installed. This works pretty well, as one simply has to create
> this cache file first, and the rest works as expected.[...]

Shall we treat Windows Mobile and Windows CE as different operating systems?
What are the differences in this case? I found that info on the entry point:

There seem to be countless variants of WinCE. I recently heard about
Windows CE Auto
and Windows CE Automotive. CE seems to be constantly moving target.

kind regards
Andreas