[CMake] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: cmake link against Qt4's OpenGL

Linge Bai lb353 at cs.drexel.edu
Sat Sep 27 11:22:00 EDT 2008

Thank you all very much for your help. The problem is solved. I'd like to
post my CMakeLists.txt file here for other people with similar problems:
PROJECT ( COMBINED )
FIND_PACKAGE (Qt4 REQUIRED)
SET(QT_USE_QTOPENGL TRUE)
SET(QT_WRAP_CPP TRUE)

INCLUDE( ${QT_USE_FILE} )
SET(MOCHEADER glwidget.h window.h)
QT4_WRAP_CPP(MOCFILES ${MOCHEADER})
ADD_EXECUTABLE(exe main.cpp glwidget.cpp window.cpp ${MOCFILES})
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(exe ${QT_LIBRARIES})

Linge