[CMake] Not planning to Build Executable

Jan Roehrich jan.roehrich at iao.iward.org
Fri Sep 26 06:40:38 EDT 2008

Hello list,

I have the following problem:

I'm using cmake in a C++ project where I create some executables which
sources rest in its own directories. These
directories are included using ADD_SUBDIRECTORY.

One subdirectory is called "peer". When I execute cmake, I get - among
other things - the output "Not planning to Build Executable : peer
because disabled by user, use ccmake to enable".

Ok. I start ccmake and ENABLE_PEER is OFF. I change this to ON and type
"c" to generate. After generation ENABLE_PEER is OFF again.

Are there any hints how I can track down the problem. I'm not very
familiar with cmake yet.

Thanks in advance

Regards Jan

--