[CMake] [New Module] FindXXX module for RTI

Philip Lowman philip at yhbt.com
Wed Sep 24 23:40:17 EDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 12:46 PM, Gotthard, Petr <
Petr.Gotthard at honeywell.com> wrote:

>  Philip,
>
> I have updated the FindRTI.cmake based on your comments. Many thanks.

Petr,

Thanks for making the changes.

> One explanation:
> I have to manipulate CMAKE_FIND_LIBRARY_PREFIXES because under Windows
> some RTI libraries have the "lib" prefix, while others don't. (By default
> there is no "lib" prefix under Windows.) I thought it may be safer to allow
> both "" and "lib" prefixes under all systems.

If you're going to go the CMAKE_FIND_LIBRARY_PREFIXES route then be sure to
save off the contents of the variable prior to redefining it and then
restore it when finished.  You don't want your module to change the default
behavior of CMake for other find modules which get called afterwards.

Alternatively you can always add libRTI to the list of allowable library
names and include an explanation.

--
Philip Lowman