[CMake] the switch to subversion?

Maik Beckmann beckmann.maik at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 24 17:26:58 EDT 2008

Am Mittwoch, 24. September 2008 schrieb Jesper Eskilson:
> Don't be so sure. There are quite a few people wanting and working on a
> native Git port for Windows.
>
> OTOH, the Cygwin-port of Git works very nice.
>
> ( Fortunately for
>
> > me, windows is something that happens to other people :p )

Hm, never used cygwin for git but this native compiled version:
  http://code.google.com/p/msysgit
which might be the one you refer to.

It isn't the official windows git release.  However, it works fine for me so
far.

Best,
 -- Maik

PS: I started using git and mercurial some time ago.  But at this time I
wasn't this familiar with the command line and git-gui provided what I was
looking for.  However, I would be fine with mercurial as well.