[CMake] [New Module] FindXXX module for RTI

Gotthard, Petr Petr.Gotthard at Honeywell.com
Wed Sep 24 12:46:46 EDT 2008

Philip,

I have updated the FindRTI.cmake based on your comments. Many thanks.

One explanation:
I have to manipulate CMAKE_FIND_LIBRARY_PREFIXES because under Windows
some RTI libraries have the "lib" prefix, while others don't. (By
default there is no "lib" prefix under Windows.) I thought it may be
safer to allow both "" and "lib" prefixes under all systems.

Petr

________________________________

From: philiplowman at gmail.com [mailto:philiplowman at gmail.com] On Behalf
Of Philip Lowman
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 5:40 AM
To: Gotthard, Petr
Cc: Eric Noulard; cmake at cmake.org
Subject: Re: [CMake] [New Module] FindXXX module for RTI

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 4:35 AM, Gotthard, Petr
<Petr.Gotthard at honeywell.com> wrote:

	I made a new bugtracker report. The FindRTI.cmake implementation
is
	attached to it.

Petr,

I've added a couple of comments to the tracker report.  Please realize I
don't actually have the authority to commit your module, but hopefully
the fact that it's been peer reviewed by at least someone will help you
through getting it conforming to CMake expectations and checked in. =)

--
Philip Lowman