[CMake] [Insight-users] INSTALL(EXPORT)

Rupert Brooks rupe.brooks at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 09:33:02 EDT 2008

Brad is absolutely right - I think this is not quite ready for "prime
time" yet.  Thats why i didnt check it in :-)

On the other hand, for my current situation, this is very useful -
nearly essential, so thats why i shared it.

If I follow you correctly, Luis, theres only one current test that
actually runs against an installed ITK tree.  Checking this in would
break every test running against a build tree.   Not only does this
approach require an install tree, it unfortunately destroys the
ability to link against the build tree.  I spent some effort trying to
figure out how to get around this, and i didn't find a good way.

One of these days i will start submitting an test build, in any case.
Just need a few more hours in the day.

Rupert