[CMake] CMake Error: The source directory "./build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp" does not exist.

Roger Martin waldensianspirit at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 23:49:32 EDT 2008

That's it!  Thank you for pin pointing the problem.

I then tried running CMakeSetup from the
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.1\Bin\SetEnv.Cmd (Windows Server
2008 x64 DEBUG Build Environment)  which outputs
------------
Setting SDK environment relative to C:\Program Files\Microsoft
SDKs\Windows\v6.1
.
Targeting Windows Server 2008 x64 DEBUG

Ran CMakeSetup from this cmd prompt
C:\OpenGL\cmake-2.6.1-win32-x86\bin>CMakeSetup

results were the same; 32 bit ok; 64 bit not ok.

Not sure what env var's CMakeSetup goes by...

Fairly certain C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
9.0\VC\bin\amd64\cl.exe is 64 bit compiler.  The OS is 64 bit.
The Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.1 installed under C:\Program Files instead of
C:\Program Files(86) because it was the 64 bit sdk.