[CMake] cmake 2.6.2 RC 5

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Sep 23 12:40:42 EDT 2008

There was one other "bug" that I was seeing in the Qt Based cmake gui
client. The first time you click on the "configure" button and the
QDialog pops up asking for the type of project file to generate, this
dialog seems a lot larger than it really needs to be. Saw this on OS X
and Windows XP using Qt 4.4.1. If not, then for 2.6.3 then..

mike