[CMake] [New Module] FindXXX module for RTI

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 03:50:20 EDT 2008

2008/9/22 Philip Lowman <philip at yhbt.com>:
> On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 4:12 PM, Gotthard, Petr
> <Petr.Gotthard at honeywell.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>> would you accept a new module: FindRTI.cmake?

[...]

>> First version of the FindRTI.cmake module is ready and I volunteer to be
>> its maintainer.
>
> I would also like to see a FindRTI module added to CMake.

+1 for me too.
I am co-admin of the CERTI project (https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects)
which is an Open Source RTI implementation.

CERTI happilly uses CMake as its build system :=)
[we did switch from autotools]

Petr is an helpful developer of CERTI too,
his current FindRTI.cmake is currently in our CVS tree
(http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/certi/scripts/FindRTI.cmake?root=certi&view=markup)
but deserve (my opinion :=) to be in CMake because
it has wider application than CERTI.

--
Erk