[CMake] Project dependencies in VS 2003.

Eran Burstain burstain at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 03:32:28 EDT 2008

Hi all.
I have a larger project, consist of some libraries.
I've "ported" it to CMake and it've been build well at all my platforms(vs
2005,vs 2008,mingw), but VS 2003.
In VS .Net 2003 cmake creates additional projects for each library, called
XXX_UTILITY, and adds project dependencies through those utility projects.
Unfortunately,  visual 2003 does not link the libraries well, and there are
many link errors.

I cannot attach a project because it's huge, and it does not happen in
smaller ones.