[CMake] Updated WinCE CMakefiles

Andreas Pokorny andreas.pokorny at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 08:08:05 EDT 2008

Hi there,
I have attached a zip with slightly cleaned up WinCE and Windows
Platform files. I modified the check
that tries to decide whether cl builds for x86 or amd64, at least
thats what I thought it was doing.

Now there is a check that inspects an object file of cl, then sets
respective flags to link.exe.
The check only happens when building Makefiles, hence the /machine
linker flag is only set when
generating makefiles. I assume visual studio would do the right
thing(tm), since it should be possible
to select the SDK and platform inside the IDE, if I am not mistaken.

There are some remaining issues:
* the flag /RTC[1] is not supported by cl vs2005 for arm at least
  - is there a cmake macro that checks if a compiler flag is supported?
* when not using thumb code, one cannot use the libs provided with an
ARM SDK, hence
  setting coredll.lib and friends breaks the build
* If I am not mistaken there is yet no clean facility to specify the
libpath and include path
  from the toolchain file

Please review.

In the following days I will try to use Clemens patch for the visual
studio generators.

kind regards
Andreas Pokorny