[CMake] Copying directories and build error

Bo Huang BHuang at xrite.com
Thu Sep 4 10:45:47 EDT 2008

After running CMake to generate Visual Studio project files, I made a
copy of

C:\myProj

C:\myProjCopy

In this copy, I change all references of "C:\myProj" to "C:\myProjCopy"
in all .cmake, .txt, and other files. I build but get this:

 1>Checking Build System

1>CMake is re-running because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is out-of-date.

1>     CMake Error: The source "/myProjCopy/CMakeLists.txt" does not
match the source "/myProj/CMakeLists.txt" used to generate cache.
Re-run cmake with a different source directory.

My motivation to create a copy is to avoid running CMake again. How do I
get around this?

Thanks