[CMake] Out-of-project link library problem

Andrew Sayman andrew.sayman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 10:38:20 EDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 9:50 PM, Alan W. Irwin <irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca> wrote:
> What happens if you use a single target_link_libraries command with an
> overall list of libraries?  That is, you use the following transformation of
> what you have above:

My solution to the problem is actually what you've stated, but I added
a list( REMOVE_DUPLICATES ) call. I'm not sure what it does without
that, but, once I have the list, there's not much more effort required
for the REMOVE_DUPLICATES. I was just hoping not to have to do it
that.

More than that, this seems like something that could easily trip
somebody up. I only noticed because linking was taking substantially
longer and I turned on the verbose output.
--
Andrew Sayman