[CMake] Can't compile a quite simple Fortran static library

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Wed Sep 3 16:30:39 EDT 2008

Renato N. Elias wrote:
> Bill Hoffman wrote:
>> Renato N. Elias wrote:
>

> A managed to do something work (but not in the way that I'd like). In
> CMake, when configuring my project, if a check the "Show Advanced
> Values" and insert a "/c" in the CMAKE_Fortran_FLAGS the project works
> fine.
>
> Weird, since I'd expect CMake filling it up automatically (it's so
> basic...).

OK, maybe this is the cause of your troubles:

Can you remove the extra > from the .vfproj file and see if it fixes
your problem?

Without the fix you get something like this:

<VisualStudioProject
	ProjectCreator="Intel Fortran"
	Version="9.10"
	ProjectType="typeStaticLibrary">
	Keyword="Static Library">
	ProjectGUID="{30C678D0-9DFE-4608-8E2D-A374C2AA539D}">

Note the extra > after the ProjectType.

-Bill