[CMake] unrecognized option - --out-implib

John Giordano jgiordano at middleatlantic.com
Wed Sep 3 10:41:46 EDT 2008

Hello:

  I have been trying desperately to get CMake to configure my system
with no luck.

  I am hoping someone can help me.

  I have the gcc compiler running as a cross compiler producing code for
a coldfire V2 chip.

  The Netburner company has supplied me with the gcc toolchain for cross
compilling.

  I have tried various build configurations with no luck. I tried all of
the Eclipse - variants and then tried just using Unix makefiles.

  My "ld" program does not recognize the -out-implib option. This option
is only for windows so I believe that it correctly is not supporting
this option.

  Does anybody know a way to get around the -out-implib option?

  Thanks in advance. This is driving me crazy.

         -- John Paul