[CMake] cleaning extra files with XCode

Antoine PREVOT tonio_lesec at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 1 10:11:35 EDT 2008

Hi,

Still toying with cmake and swig, I now have troubles getting a
consistent "clean" process. Does anyone tried the
ADDITIONAL_MAKE_CLEAN_FILES property with XCode ?

Environnement :
- Mac OSX Tiger up to date.
- CMake 2.6-1
- SWIG 1.3.36
- XCode 2.4.1

I cannot find anything about this on the mailing list archives, and the
documentation only points on a "make clean" usage of this directive.
Set_directory_properties() doesn't add any specific rules to the
wrapper's targets (with full or relative path), and the core source
files (xxx_wrap.cxx) aren't removed when a "clean all" is required. Any
tip about this would be apreciated !

Simply tell me "It works as intended, just try harder" and I will
blindly trust you ;)

Thanks in advance,

Tonio