[CMake] cmake and wxwidgets on windows

John dbgtjp at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 29 13:08:05 EDT 2008

hi,

I'm trying to compile my code on windows with cmake. I use wxwidgets 2.8.9.
which works on linux without any problem.
However on windows cmake does not find the wxwidgets packages.
What can be wrong? I set the environment variable to the wxwidgets directory.
wxWidgets_ROOT_DIR is found, but not LIB_DIR and wxrc_EXECUTABLE.

below see my CMakeLists.txt.

#CMake project file for acrls

PROJECT(acrls)

SET(CMAKE_FIND_LIBRARY_PREFIXES "")
SET(CMAKE_FIND_LIBRARY_SUFFIXES ".lib")

ADD_DEFINITIONS(-Wall -Wno-sign-compare -O2)

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.6)

SET(
  SRCS_DIR
  src
)

SET(
  SRCS
  ${SRCS_DIR}/app.cxx
  ${SRCS_DIR}/main.cxx
  ${SRCS_DIR}/ibiaILMBackDetectionFilter.txx
  ${SRCS_DIR}/ibiaRNFLBackDetectionFilter.txx
  ${SRCS_DIR}/ibiaOPLBackDetectionFilter.txx
  ${SRCS_DIR}/ibiaINLBackDetectionFilter.txx
  ${SRCS_DIR}/ibiaIPLBackDetectionFilter.txx
  ${SRCS_DIR}/ibiaISOSDetectionFilter.txx
  ${SRCS_DIR}/ibiaRPEFrontDetectionFilter.txx
  ${SRCS_DIR}/ibiaEstimatedISOSPositionFilter.txx
  ${SRCS_DIR}/ibiaISOSPositionFilter.txx
  ${SRCS_DIR}/ibiaRefinedISOSPositionFilter.txx
  ${SRCS_DIR}/ibiaReflectivityStandardFilter.txx
  ${SRCS_DIR}/ibiaRetinalLayerSegmentation.txx
  ${SRCS_DIR}/ibiaRetinalLayerStraighteningFilter.txx
  ${SRCS_DIR}/ibiaGreyscaleToRGBColorMapFilter.txx
)

#######
# ITK #
#######

FIND_PACKAGE(ITK)
IF(ITK_FOUND)
  INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})
ELSE(ITK_FOUND)
  MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR
          "ITK not found. Please set ITK_DIR.")
ENDIF(ITK_FOUND)

#############
# wxWidgets #
#############

FIND_PACKAGE(wxWidgets)
IF(wxWidgets_FOUND)
  INCLUDE(${wxWidgets_USE_FILE})
ELSE(wxWidgets_FOUND)
  MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR
          "wxWidgets not found.")
ENDIF(wxWidgets_FOUND)

ADD_EXECUTABLE(acrls ${SRCS})

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(acrls ITKCommon ITKIO ${wxWidgets_LIBRARIES})

thanks for any help.

John