[CMake] add_custom_command rerun if arguments change via configuration

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Oct 28 15:52:15 EDT 2008

You should be able to configure a file into your binary directory that
references all the option variables of interest and then make a dependency
on that file for your add_custom_command.

That way, the file will change only if one of the options changes in cmake
and the dependency on it should trigger a re-run of the custom command...

Have you tried that?

HTH,
David