[CMake] CMake problem on Solaris with suncc

Gerhard Gappmeier gerhard.gappmeier at ascolab.com
Mon Oct 27 11:32:03 EDT 2008

Hi,

CMakeCache.txt is not the problem.
I do out-of-source builds and completely remove the build folder before each
build

CMAKE_ASM_FLAGS sounds good and I found some references in the internet about
it.
But this seems not to be used anymore.
If you do a grep in cmake/Modules for ASMFLAGS or ASM_FLAGS you'll get no
hits.

I found this line in CMakeASMCompiler.cmake of the generated files.
SET(CMAKE_ASM_COMPILER_ARG1 "")

How is this variable set?

On Monday 27 October 2008 15:52:37 Hendrik Sattler wrote:
> Bill Hoffman schrieb:
> > You have to start with an empty cache.  Re-run cmake with no
> > CMakeCache.txt.  Then make sure the CMAKE_C_FLAGS are correct.
>
> Shouldn't that be CMAKE_ASM_FLAGS if the .s file has the language
> property set to ASM?
>
> HS

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards

Gerhard Gappmeier
ascolab GmbH - automation systems communication laboratory
Tel.: +49 9131 691 123
Fax:  +49 9131 691 128
Web: http://www.ascolab.com
GPG-Key: http://www.ascolab.com/gpg/gg.asc