[CMake] WindowsMobile toolchain file.

Phil Pellouchoud Phil at slacker.com
Fri Oct 24 17:11:17 EDT 2008

Thanks Alexander for sending me that file.

I am trying to build now and I'm super close.  I'm getting these last
couple of link errors:

  1> .\testCCompiler.c

  1>testCCompiler.c

  1>Compiling manifest to resources...

  1>Linking...

  1>testCCompiler.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
  __RTC_Shutdown

  1>testCCompiler.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
  __RTC_InitBase

Anyone have some ideas?

Looks like RTC is run time checking...

-phil