[CMake] RHEL 5, Intel Fortran, and cmake 2.6 patch 2

Dick Munroe munroe at csworks.com
Thu Oct 23 15:53:35 EDT 2008

Well, the Apple make files work well enough (no time to spend on getting
Xcode and the Intel compiler to play nicely) so I'm on to the Linux
builds and when I run cmake to configure (after setting the fortran
compiler to use ifort as installed by Intel) I see evidence that fortran
is enabled (cmake correctly decides that ifort works and supports
Fortran 90).  So I click generate and get errors indicating that my
fortran source can't be found (and the list of file types tried implies
that fortran is not turned on in that none of the fortran file types are
represented).

So what have I done wrong this time...

This cmake configuration works for makefiles generated on Darwin.

Anybody out there have experience with this particular combination of
bits (Intel, RHEL) and any advice?

Best,

Dick Munroe