[CMake] Mac OS X frameworks

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Oct 21 22:02:55 EDT 2008

There is a Framework project in the 'Test' folder of the CMake source
code. Download the source code and take a look at it. I believe the
CMakeLists.txt file will cover what you need.

This functionality is in CMake 2.6.2. If you have questions about
specific functionality that you might need, please ask and we will do
our best to answer those.

Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
             www.bluequartz.net