[CMake] Compiling assembler files with C code

Gerhard Gappmeier gerhard.gappmeier at ascolab.com
Tue Oct 21 11:22:53 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I want to compile an assembler file with my C sources.

A simple example how to compile this on the command line looks like that:
"gcc cas32test.c cas32.s -o cas32test"

If I add the assembler source files "*.s" to a CMakeLists.txt this files get
ignored.

I googled already a lot, but found only incomplete examples.

Can somebody provide me a hello world like sample that works,
so that I can see what exactly needs to be done?

I attached a simple hello world program with one dummy assembler file
and a base CMakeLists.txt.

Would be great if somebody can make that compiling with cmake.

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards

Gerhard Gappmeier
ascolab GmbH - automation systems communication laboratory
Tel.: +49 9131 691 123
Fax:  +49 9131 691 128
Web: http://www.ascolab.com
GPG-Key: http://www.ascolab.com/gpg/gg.asc