[CMake] C# Support in CMake

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 09:42:12 EDT 2008

Hi there,

  I have started a limited support for C# in my project:

https://gdcm.svn.sf.net/viewvc/gdcm/trunk/CMake/FindCSharp.cmake?view=markup
&
https://gdcm.svn.sf.net/viewvc/gdcm/trunk/CMake/UseCSharp.cmake?view=markup

  Because this is already becoming tedious, I was wondering if anyone
had started a true C# support in cmake. As far as understand there is
only one piece missing the lex/yacc part, right ?
  Doing a quick google search I can find:

http://www.cs.nuim.ie/~jpower/Research/csharp/Index.html

  The only thing that would prevent inclusion is the fact that the
code is release under GPL. I think I'll be ok with that at first, all
I still need to know is: is this is enough ? How much work is it from
there ? The csc compiler line looks very familiar to anyone doing
C/C++.

  I have CC James Power, to be part of the discussion (if any). James,
would you be ok to dual-license your code to be BSD compatible to
allow easier integration in CMake ?

thanks,
--
Mathieu