[CMake] Configuring .bat file with native path under windows

Nicolas Desprès nicolas.despres at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 10:29:26 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm using cmake 2.6.2 for win32 and I'm trying to configure a .bat
file. I use a couple of cmake variable in my .bat.in template such as
CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR. The problem is that I have to convert every
variable used in the template and containing a cmake path to a native
path before to configure the file. Currently, I'm using a wrapper
around configure_file to do the tricks but it is very cumbersome.

Does any one know a better way to deal with this issue?
Is there any chance to have an option to configure_file that do the tricks?

Best regards,

--
Nicolas Desprès