[CMake] Updated WinCE CMakefiles

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Mon Oct 13 19:17:50 EDT 2008

On Friday 10 October 2008, Clemens Arth wrote:
> Andreas,
>
> sorry but it took me a little longer to get the diff done, but now I
> included some more things I found useful. Currently everything runs fine
> for PPC2003,SP2003,WM5,WM6, and CE5.0, based on your configuration and
> some additional flags set - basically it's all in there what we (or at
> least I) wanted :-)

Ok, some comments.

For the files in Platform/ :

Why did you create Generic-Windows.cmake and Generic-Windows-cl.cmake ?
Until now the "Generic-" prefix is used as the name of the "operating system"
if there is no operating system (i.e. only when cross compiling). So reusing
it here for Windows feels wrong.
I'd suggest to just name them Windows.cmake and Windows-cl.cmake again.

When I had a look at Windows-cl.cmake last year, it relied on the fact that
it's running on 32 or 64 bit Intel machines, i.e. if it's 32 bit, then it's
i386, otherwise the 64 bit version.
It seems you changed that appropriately ?

For the other files:
please post this as a patch, so we can see what the changes compared to
original cmake are ? This makes incorporating your work *much* easier.

Thanks
Alex