[CMake] Output compiler & linker flags when using "nmake VERBOSE=1"

Luke Kucalaba lkucalaba at dsci.com
Fri Oct 10 10:20:57 EDT 2008

I am building with CMake 2.6.2 using nmake, but I'm not seeing the
compiler/linker flags when passing VERBOSE=1.  All I see is output that
looks like this:

[ 63%] Building CXX object
DWidgets/CMakeFiles/DWidgets-SL-dbg.dir/Windows/DWX_ImagePanel.cpp.obj
        cd N:\dsci\repo\WMI\trunk\UDPPlayback\src\nmake\DWidgets
        C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\bin\cl.exe
@C:\DOCUME~1\dsci\LOCALS~1\Temp\nmCC6.tmp
DWX_ImagePanel.cpp
        cd N:\dsci\repo\WMI\trunk\UDPPlayback\src\nmake
        "C:\Program Files\CMake 2.6\bin\cmake.exe" -E
cmake_progress_report N:\dsci\repo\WMI\trunk\UDPPlayback\src\nmake
\CMakeFiles 39

Looks like it is creating temp files in "Documents and Settings\Local
Settings\Temp" and running as a script.

Luke