[CMake] Output of ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND generated multiple times

Alan W. Irwin irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Tue Oct 7 16:35:31 EDT 2008

On 2008-10-07 16:09-0400 Brad King wrote:

> Now targets b and c and build in parallel, but neither will build until
> 'a' is generated.

Thanks, Brad, for your further explanation and example.  My method (which I
started to use as a result of misinterpreting something you said on this
topic before) appears to work, but yours is certainly more logical and will
most likely result in faster parallel builds (because of the serialization
used by my method).  If your example isn't in the wiki, it should be.

Alan
Alan W. Irwin

(lbproject.sf.net).