[CMake] How to specify that a target link library is shared ?

Andrea Borsic Andrea.Borsic at Dartmouth.edu
Tue Oct 7 14:25:38 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Yes it is the .def file that defines the import/exports, but the linking
stage fails before taking care of these aspects: it looks for
triagle_lib.lib which is not there and stops before considering symbol
resolutions.

Thanks for your help, I will be reading all the emails that came in,

Regards,

Andrea