[CMake] Forcing a Qt version

Renato N. Elias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Tue Oct 7 09:26:08 EDT 2008

Hi folks,

I'm facing a curious problem here. I was using Qt-4.3.4 to compile
ParaView in a Windows machine and it had been working fine but after
installing a second version of Qt (4.4.2), CMake 2.6 (patch 2 RC-5)
seems to be getting confused about which version it should use. Even
pointing QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE to Qt-4.3.4, CMake insists in pointing all
other stuffs to Qt-4.4.2 paths (QT_DOC_DIR, QT_INCLUDE_DIR,
QT_LIBRARY_DIR and so on...). In my environment I have set
QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE to Qt-4.3.4 but it's not solving the problem. Is
there any other environment variable that could be used to force CMake
in using the correct version of Qt?

Regards

Renato.