[CMake] XCode 3.0

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Oct 6 17:51:32 EDT 2008

CMake should be supporting Xcode through 3.1 when run on Leopard. Are
you having some issues with this?

Xcode will automatically select the best number of compile processes
to use when compiling. There are over rides that you can do using the
"defaults" system. Google around for them.

Apple now allows multiple versions of Xcode to be installed. Use the
xcode-select tool to select which of your installed versions to use.

Each Xcode has a version of GCC tied to it so I am not sure trying to
use another one would be supported. There used to be "gcc-select"
under Xcode 2.x but I don't seem to have that anymore on my Xcode 3.1
installation. Maybe I should have installed the 10.3.9 SDK to get that.

Mike