[CMake] /DELAYLOAD flag doesnt stick when making a vc8 project

Sylvain Jaume sylvainjaume at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 18:52:59 EDT 2008

Thanks Stefan! Removing the space helped.

I used this command:
  set_target_properties(xipivcoregl PROPERTIES
LINK_FLAGS "/DELAYLOAD:xipivcore.dll")

And I got this error:

LINK : fatal error LNK1194: cannot delay-load 'xipivcore.dll' due to import
of data symbol '"__declspec(dllimport) protected: static int
SoXipMultiTextureElement::classStackIndex"
(__imp_?classStackIndex at SoXipMultiTextureElement@@1HA)'; link without
/DELAYLOAD:xipivcore.dll

But that's another issue.

Cheers,