[CMake] Using multiple config names in a single project

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Oct 3 10:19:07 EDT 2008

Karl Wallner wrote:
> Under 2.4 everything worked fine setting "CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE" for each
> directory.
> It should be possible to make 2.6 somehow compatible with 2.4.

This is simply a bug in 2.6 created by some refactoring of the install
script generator.  I've committed a fix to CVS HEAD.  We'll include it
in the 2.6 branch before the next release.

-Brad

/cvsroot/CMake/CMake/Source/cmInstallTargetGenerator.cxx,v  <--
Source/cmInstallTargetGenerator.cxx
/cvsroot/CMake/CMake/Source/cmInstallTargetGenerator.h,v  <--
Source/cmInstallTargetGenerator.h