[CMake] adding files to a custom target

Jesse Corrington jesse.corrington at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 10:41:16 EDT 2008

Ok, I got a little further, but still not exactly what I wanted. I had some
sloppy quotes after doing a poor job of converting my old post build step
into this new way of doing things. It is now partially functional. I can
compile the script if I right click on the project and do build. I have two
problems. One is that the script file is still not listed under the project
in visual studio. The other is that when I rebuild the whole solution, this
project doesn't get built. I have explicitly select to build it. Below is my
new code. Thanks for all the help.
ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND(
OUTPUT ${binDirNative}\\main.js.bin
COMMAND ${COMPILE_SCRIPT} ${binDirNative}\\main.js -o
${binDirNative}\\main.js.bin
DEPENDS ${binDirNative}\\main.js VERBATIM )
ADD_CUSTOM_TARGET(
Test DEPENDS ${binDirNative}\\main.js.bin VERBATIM )

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 7:15 AM, Jesse Corrington <jesse.corrington at gmail.com