[CMake] Small, realistic Cpack example

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Oct 1 10:30:41 EDT 2008

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/BuildingOSXApplications

Done. and I updated the project also. it can now be found also on the
wiki site:

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/images/e/e3/QTTest.zip

The updates include changes so that the bundle only gets "completed"
during a installation process.

I welcome all comments and updates to the project and the wiki page.

| Mike Jackson - Principal Software Engineer      |
| BlueQuartz Software                             |
| mike.jackson at bluequartz.net                     |
| www.bluequartz.net                              |