[CMake] Compiling a file during CMake creation

Alan W. Irwin irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Mon Jun 9 17:46:03 EDT 2008

On 2008-06-09 23:22+0200 Steven Van Ingelgem wrote:

> I am building an executable which I need to pre-process some files [...]

Please be more specific about your actual needs.  For example, do you want
to preprocess at cmake time or at build time?  If the latter just use
add_executable to build the executable and set up the target dependencies so
it is built before it is needed to process other files.  We use this
approach, for example, when using an executable to build a header that is
needed to build our principal library.

Alan
Alan W. Irwin

(lbproject.sf.net).