[CMake] CTest script with SVN

Sylvain Jaume sylvainjaume at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 14:04:12 EST 2008

To add to my previous post, I get the following error 'Problem determining
the current revision of the repository from output'.
The log of ctest when only using -D ExperimentalStart -D ExperimentalUpdate
is below.

Thanks.
Sylvain

-- Check for working C compiler: cl

-- Check for working C compiler: cl -- works

-- Check size of void*

-- Check size of void* - done

-- Check for working CXX compiler: cl

-- Check for working CXX compiler: cl -- works

Warning: CMake is forcing CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE to "" to match that imported from
VTK.  This is required because projects must use the same compiler
settings.  If this message appears for more than one imported project, you
have conflicting compiler settings and will have to re-build one of those
projects.

-- Configuring done

-- Generating done

-- Build files have been written to:
C:/home/sylvain/dashboard/xip-cmake-release

   Site: sylvain.desktop

   Build name: Win32-VS08-Release

Create new tag: 20080111-1901 - Experimental

Start processing tests

Updating the repository

   Updating the repository: C:/home/sylvain/dashboard/xip-cmake

   Use SVN repository type

   Old revision of repository is: 609

   Gathering version information (each . represents one updated file):

   Project is up-to-date

Problem determining the current revision of the repository from output:

Create notes file

    Add file: C:/home/sylvain/dashboard/cmake-scripts/xip-release.cmake