[CMake] Removing cmake as a dependancy

Kevin Tucker ktucker at birdstep.com
Thu Feb 28 23:54:47 EST 2008

I have some example programs that are shipped with our sdk and would
like to maintain support for VC6 and various VS200x project files.
Cmake obviously does a great job of generating these project files.
However, as an additional simplification for the end user, I would like
to avoid them having to install cmake to be able to compile.  Looks like
I can just remove the ZERO_CHECK, INSTALL, PACKAGE projects from the
solution and things are pretty well set.

Is there an option in cmake for it to leave itself out of the
projects/makefiles that it generates?

Thanks!

Kevin