[CMake] UseLATEX make clean

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Feb 19 16:00:09 EST 2008

I assume that proposal.latex is either the man LaTeX document or one if the INPUTS passed to ADD_LATEX_DOCUMENT.  In this case, that file is copied over to the build directory as part of the build process.  CMake considers the file in the binary directory a "built" file, and thus it is appropriate to delete it with "make clean".  If you were to run make again, the file should be copied over (or configured) again.

If you are saying that the file is being deleted from the source directory, then that would be a bug.

-Ken