[CMake] External dependencies (static library)

Emmanuel Blot eblotml at free.fr
Fri Feb 15 18:54:55 EST 2008

Hi All,

I'm using CMake to cross-compile projects for eCos on ARM9 targets
(hosts: Windows, Linux & Mac OS X).

Some CMake projects are unit tests (ELF executable files), which need
to be linked against some static libraries (lib.a).
I'd like to add an extra dependency so that the ELF exe file is re-
compiled or re-linked whenever one of those libraries is updated (or a
library header file is updated).

These external libraries are *not* built with CMake.
Is there a way to add a dependency onto a non-dynamic, non-CMake-
generated library ?

Thanks,
Emmanuel.