[CMake] can't build CMake CVS

Brandon Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 12:32:07 EST 2008

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 12:02 PM, David Cole <david.cole at kitware.com> wrote:
> No. It could be a "free VC8 without the Windows SDK" issue, though.

I have a Windows SDK... hm, wait!  On Vista I have *two* SDKs, the
current one and an older one for Windows Server 2003 R2.  I was using
the latter to build Mozilla, it doesn't build with the current SDK.
Well, that project is over, so I suppose I should realign my system to
sanity.

> Have you built anything else that would require linking in the Windows SDK
> libraries?

CMake 2.4.8 builds CMake 2.4.8 just fine.  Is comutil.h new to CMake
CVS?  If so, I bet it won't build with a Windows Server 2003 R2 SDK
and free VC8.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every