[CMake] XCode 3.0 woes

Nico Galoppo ngaloppo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 21:35:36 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm having trouble with setting and hitting breakpoints in the XCode
3.0 debugger (the breakpoints turn 'yellow', i.e. can't be set). I
have a suspicion that gdb is not finding the source file (there is a
warning by gdb that it can't find the location), and that it has to do
with me going from Xcode/Tiger to Xcode 3.0/Leopard. Ever since,
whenever I generate a new XCode project with CMake and load it in
XCode 3.0 for the first time, it shows a dialog asking for "Select the
directory to use as the project root". I did not see such behavior in
Xcode/Tiger. I suspect some paths are not being set.

Can anybody confirm and/or provide a solution to this issue? Thanks!

--nico

--
Nico Galoppo :: http://www.ngaloppo.org