[CMake] CMake Qt GUI Beta windows binary available for testing

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed Feb 13 08:28:50 EST 2008

Bill

I've been using this for a few weeks and have only one suggestion so far...
When deleting multiple entries, one has to click on it, then click on
delete, then click on the next, then click on delete...etc etc

the linux text based gui lets you del,del,del,del and (for example)
remove all QT_XXX keys very fast.

I'd like to do the same using the new GUI. (The old MFC one was slightly
better, but still not fast for multiple deletions)

Other than that, It works fine and it's very nice to see the messages
scroll out as text instead of popping up dialog boxes all the time.

Thanks

JB