[CMake] ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND Bug

Malhotra, Anupam Anupam.Malhotra at Safenet-inc.com
Wed Feb 13 06:12:18 EST 2008

Hi

I have a ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND in my CMakeLists.txt. the command looks
something like this:

ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND(TARGET vpcl POST_BUILD MAIN_DEPENDENCY vpcl COMMAND
copy ${vpcl_path_updated} "${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR_UPDATED}" VERBATIM)

Here ${vpcl_path_updated} is : "C:\NIGHTLY_BUILD_IMPROVED_TESTING\Visual
Studio 6Debug\helpers\vpcl\output\$(IntDir)\vpcl.lib"

Now when I run cmake and go and check in the Post Build setup, the
command showing is:

copy "C:\NIGHTLY_BUILD_IMPROVED_TESTING\Visual Studio
6Debug\helpers\vpcl\output\"$"(IntDir)\vpcl.lib"
"C:\NIGHTLY_BUILD_IMPROVED_TESTING\Visual Studio 6Debug"

Please notice that $(IntDir) is automatically changed to "$"(IntDir) in
the actual post build setup. Can anyone please tell me if this is a bug
in cmake?

Thanks and Regards

Anupam Malhotra

or disclosing it.