[CMake] Problem in ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND

Malhotra, Anupam Anupam.Malhotra at Safenet-inc.com
Wed Feb 13 05:28:25 EST 2008

A strange thing is happening in ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND. I am giving the
following command in CMakeLists.txt:

ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND(TARGET vpcl POST_BUILD MAIN_DEPENDENCY vpcl COMMAND
copy "$(TargetPath)" "${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR_UPDATED}"

But when the dsw and dsp is being generated the command displaying in
Post-Build step is:

copy "$"(TargetPath) "C:\NIGHTLY_BUILD_IMPROVED_TESTING\Visual Studio
6Debug"

Why is the value "$(TargetPath)" changing to "$"(TargetPath)?

Thanks and Regards

Anupam Malhotra