[CMake] Qt 4.4 Phonon and WebKit

StefanV stefanvalouch at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 11 10:53:34 EST 2008

Hello List,
I've started using cmake some days ago to build a cpp-app using Qt4.4
Technology Preview 1 on my Debian Sid host. I need to link against the
new Phonon-Lib, so I extended the standard CMake 2.4.8 Modules to be
able to link against the lib. I only tested Phonon, whose name may
change in future. I tried to test if the minor version is 4, but I
don't know if the position of the test (UseQt4.cmake) is right, as my
understanding of cmake is rather limited ATM. The Patches:
http://web1.v846.ncsrv.de/cmake/UseQt4.cmake_Qt4.4tp1.patch
http://web1.v846.ncsrv.de/cmake/FindQt4.cmake_Qt4.4tp1.patch

HTH
Stefan