[CMake] "Treat wchar as built-in type" in Cmake ?

Stephen Collyer scollyer at netspinner.co.uk
Fri Feb 8 15:59:34 EST 2008

I have a single Win32 project where I need to set the
VSC++ value of "Treat wchar as built-in type" to No
(to prevent link errors against the Xerces libraries)

Is it possible to do this from within CMake ? It'd
be a lot nicer than having to do it manually within
VS. Google seems to imply that there's some cmake
code that relates to this, but I'm not sure what I'd
have to do in a cmakelist file to change the value.

--
Regards

Steve Collyer
Netspinner Ltd