[CMake] Specifying Project Dependencies in CMakeLists.xt

Malhotra, Anupam Anupam.Malhotra at Safenet-inc.com
Fri Feb 8 05:08:46 EST 2008

Hi

I have a workspace in which there are 7 projects. If we open the
Workspace, then we can specify the dependencies using the menu
'Project'->'Dependencies...'.I want to specify these dependencies among
the various projects in CMakeLists.txt. Can that be done?

Thanks and Regards

Anupam Malhotra

or disclosing it.