[CMake] Dependency checking for D

Maik Beckmann beckmann.maik at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 7 13:38:18 EST 2008

Am Donnerstag 07 Februar 2008 19:30:08 schrieb Alexander Neundorf:

> The C/C++ dependency scanner can be influenced by setting the  variable
> CMAKE_<language>_INCLUDE_REGEX_SCAN to another regular expression which
> matches the language (D). I don't know if this would be good enough for D.
>
> Then there are the Java and Fortran dependency scanners. I don't know much
> about them, if you want to influence them probably something has to be
> coded. I don't know how similar to D they are.

While C and C++ dependency tracking uses regular expressions the java and
fortran pendants use lex/yacc generated parsers.

I don't know D very well, but if the language specification forces the import
directives to be at the very top of each file like does java, well, than the
java parser might be a good bet.

Best,
 -- Maik